Join us to build the most prominent European Fintech! 🚀
We are building top-notch products and services to support and help small and mid-sized merchants to better manage and grow their business, so any small business can feel big by taking advantage of high-end technologies and solutions. We are starting by offering merchants an Android-based payment terminal, CRM and Loyalty products.
But it doesn’t stop there. We are a very ambitious, diverse, and young team with big plans for improving the merchants' lives!
We want someone who is hands-on and doesn’t run away from big challenges. Someone who is eager to learn and grow with us, as well as contribute with expertise in solving merchant's problems and proposing innovative solutions. You must have an eye open for new things while being cautious when adopting it if needed. You will help the team make hard decisions that are going to impact future scalability issues and evolutions.
Are you that person?
This is a great opportunity to use your expertise in building high availability systems and services that power great products for both merchants and other developers. You will help other developers make hard decisions that are going to impact future scalabilities issues and evolutions.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Design and develop processing platforms using various technologies
- Performance monitoring, tuning, support, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of existing solutions and platforms
- Cross-functional collaboration with experts and other engineers to build innovative, yet best in class solutions
- Automating old habits and processes
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Software development life cycle management
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellent coding skills
- Experience in software development and testing
- Passion for solving problems, developing, and delivering quality solutions on time
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capability of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude towards new processes and tools
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- The following experience is valued but not mandatory:
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge of observability stack tools like Grafana Loki, Jaeger, Prometheus etc.
- Knowledge of real-time streaming platforms like Kafka.
More about us 🧂
We are driven to make things happen. We have the ambition to grow fast and a desire to make the world a better place. We are entrepreneurs, not employees. And we don't accept the status quo. We are risk-takers and we are not afraid to dream big. Ultimately, dreaming big costs the same as dreaming small.
One more thing
SaltPay is strongly committed to equality, diversity, and inclusivity.