ucinity is a SaaS startup in Reykjavík, London and New York using Human AI to Make Money Good. Our AI-based anti-money laundering platform helps banks uncover criminal activities in their data while explaining what it finds and how. Do you want to shine a light on dark finance?
You are an experienced development leader with solid understanding of cloud technologies, digital user experience and continuous software delivery. While being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will plan, coordinate and lead development activities in an agile environment and work with key project stakeholders for the successful delivery of our SaaS platform.
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Personal development of a team of highly skilled developers
- Hands-on implementation of product roadmaps
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design through to release
- Working closely with product managers and customer success managers to identify business needs
- Identifying risks and producing delivery estimates
- Managing transition from analysis to design and delivery
- Taking responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of people management
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of software development projects
- Experience in agile procedures such as lean and scrum
- Ability to keep a cool head while working under pressure